|Body Material||POLY PROPLINE|
|Application||Home / Hospital|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Pressure Relief Valve||6 PSI|
|Precaution||Oxygen concentrator shall not be pulled by the Oxygen pipe attached as it may damage the nut of the|
Humidifier bottle is a medical device used to humidify oxygen, increases humidity or moisture and decrease dryness of supplemental oxygen during therapy and emergencies with oxygen supplying system
. .HOW TO USE
1) Be sure to put pure water or cool boiled water. 2) Replace the water once a day or two days. 3) Use a toothpick to clear the holes in the humidifier cup tube every two months. 4) If the Oxygen Concentrator is not used for a period of time, please pour out the water in the humidifier Glass and clean it for use.
- A humidifier bottle attached to an in-home concentrator moistens the air. The oxygen passes through water before coming out of the concentrator and being breathed in via either a mask or nasal cannula.
- The main purpose of this bottle is to maintain the humidity in the nostrils of the person using.
- As the oxygen coming out of the machine is dry in nature and nostrils get dry without using the humidifier. So to avoid this the oxygen is passed through the water in the bottle in the bubble form and comes out of through oxygen pipe.
- There are a minimum and maximum level marking on the bottle. Water level shall be maintained below the maximum level and at an optimum level.
- If one pours more water then there is a chance of water coming out of the bottle and flows through the oxygen pipe. So at lower flow rates, one can pour maximum level and at high flow rates, less level of water is maintained. Generally, mineral water is preferred. If normal water is used there may be scaling formation in the bottle and pipe may block for the flow of oxygen. So cleaning shall be done whenever scaling occurs.
- Check the water content before using the concentrator and nut shall be tightened to avoid leakage of Oxygen gas.